Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Friday, February 22, 2008

Thanks Steve!



Steve, Steve's friend (slightly confusing), gives Steve (my husband), a ride home nearly every day and we greatly appreciate it. We are a one car family and when Sophie and I get out of school/work, it's nice to just head home or wherever we're going, and not have to arrange our schedules to pick up Steve...though that sounds kind of heartless.

I also appreciate that Steve has such a great friend. I am not a believer in married couples doing everything together...there are some things my husband is interested in that just don't hold the same interest for me, and I'm sure he would say it goes both ways. You also just need a different perspective from time to time and the person you're married to has a lot invested in what you say. It's hard not to overreact, ok, it's hard for ME not to overreact.

Plus, I like Steve (the other Steve), because he's really funny and keeps us entertained with what's going on in his life. I won't say any more than that...yet.

No comments: