Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Monday, February 4, 2008

Snowy Day


Here it is, another blog, intended to keep in touch with family and friends near and far and to record a bit from our lives in Utah.
Sophie and I are home today, she has a cold, and it is the perfect day to be home and curl up with a good book, or start a blog. We have so much snow outside! Yesterday we built a huge fort and Steve actually had to shovel the roof. This is the view outside our home this morning...can you see the fort?
Mike and Jeannie (Steve's parents) came through on their way to Boise and had to spend an extra day because of the snow. We loved having them here! Grandma did an awesome job shoveling our driveway.
The book I'm reading now is Barack Obama's "Dreams from My Father" and I was determined I was going to vote for Hillary, but now I'm wavering. Feel free to let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I feel honored to leave your very first comment! Congrats on the new blog! It's great! And I know what you mean about political wavering. This is a tight race!

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! You guys have more snow than we do here in AK! And the fort is VERY COOL!! I remember there always being a lot of snow in Logan when I was a child there, but is this a bit more than usual?

We currently have 5 resident moose hanging out around our yard and it is -15 degrees Fahrenheit. The sun is starting to give off a little heat now so it did warm up from our low of -20 last night. It might even get above 0 today!!

Hi Sophie!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
The puppies miss you!