Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Tuesday Results

I voted last night and was really torn between Barack and Hillary, and I would love to see them working as president and vice president, but that wasn't an option, so I chose the one I've been rooting for the whole time. Last night my sister, Teresa, sent me the "Yes We Can" song and if you haven't seen it, check it out: www.yeswecansong.com. Thank you Teresa!

If my daughter were allowed to vote she would pick Barack, because she thinks he's cute.

I took some of our students at school to the voting booths yesterday and it was fun to see their excitement over the process. I hope they maintain that enthusiasm. Oh, and a few months ago one of my 3rd graders said she would vote for me if I ever ran for president...only 3 1/2 months and I'll meet the minimum age requirement!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

ROCK THE VOTE, HEATHER!