Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Joe


My dad checked out my blog...at least he emailed that he did...and said he expected to see a photo on here of him as club champ from the Kennett Square Golf & Country Club. I got on the site of the KSGCC and you need a password to log in! So this will have to do, a photo of my dad when he visited us in Logan in October.

I would like everyone who comes across this post to know, this is a rare photo of my dad, meaning a photo in which he is not holding a golf club. One of my favorite stories of my dad is when he brought me to Utah State University in January, 1991, presumably to check out the school I would be attending. We visited the campus once and the golf course twice, TWICE IN JANUARY IN UTAH, which means you couldn't even see the green on the course because there was so much snow!! Oh, and we didn't just drive by the course, no, we got out, walked around and stood in the freezing cold while the only other person at the course gave my father the history of the course. That was the last time my father came to Utah in January too, he now only visits during the warmer months, to insure the course will be clear of snow. Sorry we didn't stay in San Antonio longer Dad!

No comments: