Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love Day Eve



The first photo is of our cat, Jada, who climbs into any open drawer. This is very hazardous, especially when we leave our built-in drawers open. We call Jada the Love Hound, she's always looking for any affection she can get, unless she's mad at you, then she'll lick all the spots in which you've dared to put your filthy hands on her. Funny cat.
The second photo is Soph and Steve. Sophie is more affectionate with Steve, and I'm assuming it's because he doesn't chase her around the house trying to get hugs, nor is he in her face begging for kisses. Or maybe it's because he plays video games with her.
Oh...and the extension cord in the first photo is because we only have 2 grounded outlets in the house, which means we have cords all over. Updating the electrical capacity is on our long list of things to do. The scratches on the hardwood floor are from my heave-woman effort of moving the piano all by myself across the room, so now we have another item on our list: fix floor.

No comments: