Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Monday, March 1, 2010

Walking Tour of Logan







Steve and I walked around downtown while Soph was at a friend's house and took some pics of our favorite places:

1) First Presbyterian Church - we were married here in 1999 by John and Bobbie McGarey. We started attending the church a few months ago and really love it.

2) The Utah Theater - it's been closed for renovations for about 2 years, but before that we loved going there to see older movies and Steve and Soph went to the Harry Potter marathon during the summer of '07.

3) The Bluebird - our favorite place to get a piece of chocolate while roaming downtown. Also, Steve and I had our rehearsal dinner here.

4) Global Village - sells items from other countries, non-profit, favorite store in town.

5) Former Logan Library - Steve LOVES this building and has great memories of many, many hours spent reading books. It reminds me of the library in the town in which I grew up in Wisconsin. Great building...would be perfect for a children's museum!

3 comments:

Kelly Rhea said...

I'm slowly falling in love with this valley.

Billy said...

I love this post, Heather. I've been waiting for it to warm up so I can walk around and do the same thing. Logan has some pretty cool nicks-and-crannies.

Billy said...

...that last comment was from me. I'm signed-in on my husband's account. :)
--Auri Ann