Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 16 - Again, thank you Stephanie!




Stephanie sent The Toy Society link to me awhile ago and it fit perfectly with the 40 Days of Good Deeds! I am not a crafty person, I have made Soph some Pokemon dolls, but they took quite awhile. When our family made these crayons, I thought (and Stephanie suggested) using them for this project.

If you go to the web site, you'll see that other people's projects are so adorably cute, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right? Also, everyone else uses Ziploc bags, but we didn't have any big enough.

We dropped our item in the laundry facility of family housing on the USU campus. It reminded me so much of family housing at the University of Michigan. I hope a child finds it, or a parent doing their laundry sees it and takes it home. It's not much, just some crayons and paper, but hopefully to a child, it'll be something spectacular!

No comments: