Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Home Sick



Thank you to Natalie, for this yummy bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup! She brought it over right at lunch time, with some delicious bread and both the warmth of the soup and the kindness of her gesture made me feel so much better.

I've been sick with a cold for over a week and it is really annoying. On top of that, Steve and I got some news today that...ha, I can't share right now...but makes feeling sick even worse! Oh well.

The news has made me ponder what it is to be home: comfort, family, friends, stability...all those things and more. As a person who has lived in 6 states (Utah twice), it is hard to define where I am from or where my home is, but right now, this is it and I feel incredibly lucky.

No comments: