Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 3

Today I dropped off some cookies (again, thank you Einstein Brothers) and a note to some wonderful people who interact with my child on a daily basis. These people take care of Soph's and many other children's emotional, academic and social needs, as well as getting them interested in new things.

So many people contribute to making my child who she is and to all of those who positively affect Sophie, a gigantic thank you!

On another note - I appreciated that the Ash Wednesday Service we attended (with friends Cameron and Emma!) was focused on using this as a time of reflection in a spirit of love. Giving up something for Lent often brings angst (hence my reason for not giving up coffee or chocolate!) and angst can keep us from bringing good to the world! Down with deprivation and up with inspiration!!

No comments: