Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 4

My first attempt was foiled when Soph and I pulled up to the hospital and their gift shop was closed...we were going to buy a baby item and ask them to deliver it to a newborn. I suppose I could have gone elsewhere and purchased something, but I was lazy. The second attempt was to take the remainder on my Ibis gift card and tell them to take the left over amount off someone's tab, but they were also closed!

So, I was still without my good deed and it was getting late. The family decided to go to Village Inn for dessert - I was craving pie - and our server was so fabulous, very upbeat, quick to help us and personable - so when we got home I called the restaurant to pass along our compliments! Hopefully her manager will be told and she'll be told and she'll realize how much a friendly personality is appreciated!

No comments: