Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 10

I've been carrying around about $1.60 in credit on a gift card to Cafe Ibis since October. I decided to take it to the Ibis and let the cashier use it toward someone else's purchase. At first the cashier tried to get me to buy some candy, and I gave it a moment's thought, because I wondered if I seemed silly, but after a few seconds, he relented and said he'd use it toward another customer's purchase. As I was leaving he thanked me profusely, which was very nice.

I'm trying to do the good deeds on a shoestring budget and as I hit the 10th day, it's getting harder! I need to be more creative, or perhaps someone else has a blog about things like this and I can steal, er, borrow, their ideas!

No comments: