Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Grumped Out











It was a beautiful day today and Soph enjoyed using this jumping toy, you spin it around your leg and jump. I've been grumpy today, I hate it, and have not wanted to be around people. Steve and Soph are at the neighbor's right now, while I'm hiding out...about to finish watching "August Rush."

I did go to Global Village today and pick up some Easter gifts for Soph. Global Village is like Ten Thousand Villages, the items are made by artists in other countries and the money is returned to their country. It's my favorite store in Logan. Above are the gifts I got for Soph. The chocolates are fair trade, the bear bag was made in Guatemala, by Ruth and Nehomi, and the cross was made in El Salvador. I've written about not being religious, but I want to explain to Soph that Jesus means all-kindness to us, as depicted on this cross. The bell was made in India and I'm going to hang it in my office.













1 comment:

Brooke said...

It is so seriously hard for me to imagine you grumpy, Heather! It makes me feel better to know you get that way sometimes too, but I'm sorry too, because I know it's no fun!! At least your family knew to get out of the house for awhile! :)