Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Onward

Tomorrow I leave for Michigan - to hopefully find our new house! I decided that now is the time to start a new blog, but I still cannot think of a name!! Maybe something will come to me while I'm visiting the town in which we use to live, Ann Arbor, and checking out our possible new locations: Chelsea and Jackson.

I do like my friend's suggestion of Different States of Mind - and am leaning toward that. Having lived in Wisconsin (10 years), Pennsylvania (6 years), Michigan (6 years), Utah (12 years total) and Texas (1 year), I feel like each has offered something unique and valuable. I'd still like to try living in the northwest and the southeast, but not for awhile.

So I'm wrapping up my time in Utah, which has been fabulous and thank goodness for a second chance - I was spreading some not nice rumors about Utah after my last stint here and now I can tell people that Utah is full of wonderful people, incredible beauty and unique experiences - most of them good :)

No comments: