Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

20

The libraries of Logan and North Logan are fabulous!! When we first moved back to UT, we were renting in North Logan and frequented their library. Yesterday I visited again, while waiting for Soph to have her piano lesson, and oh, that library lets you check out magazines, which I love! Plus it's so new and clean, so bright and friendly!

The Logan Library has a greater selection than the N. Logan Library, but it's always seemed just a bit too dark to me. They did recently expand the children's area, which is excellent and their staff is super helpful!

One of the first things I do when I move to a new place is get my library card - and it looks like Jackson has a bunch of branches, just like San Antonio - yay!

No comments: