Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yummy Sandwiches

Tiffany Vail made completely decadent sandwiches for our teacher luncheon 2 weeks ago and today I made them for lunch. They weren't quite as good as her's, but still really, really good. Here's the recipe:

Melt 1 cup butter and 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce over medium heat. Pour in 1-2 tsp onion powder.

Put together ham and swiss sandwiches on dinner rolls (she used poppy seeds on the rolls). Pour sauce in sandwiches and over sandwiches. Cook for 10 min at 350. Be sure sandwiches are tightly closed.

I try not to eat pig products, but for this I did...not sure it would taste the same using turkey. Steve loved them so much he wanted them again for dinner.

No comments: