Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stress

I am completely stressed right now. I am behind on some things, scrambling to put together other things and trying to remember all the things I'm suppose to be doing. Ugh. And why is it when we have 50 tasks that are out of the ordinary we still have to deal with the ordinary in addition to the out of the ordinary.

I took some great photos the other day too, to post on the blog, but of course the memory card wasn't in the camera. Why didn't the camera tell me? I am officially mad at the camera, playing me in that way, thinking I had some really great photos and there was nothing, nada.

Back to stress. I tend to forget that other people may also be stressed, which the people around me are right now. It's testing week at our school, which makes it feel like a tomb. I would love to see a giant walkout during testing week, but more than that, I'd love to see politicians teach a first grade class, a class that has not been prompted to be on their best behavior, and after a week see if they can still sleep at night without increasing the salaries of our teachers.

No comments: