Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Gardener's Market







Steve and I were quite pleasantly surprised when we visited the Gardener's Market last year for the first time, it's about twice the size of the Ann Arbor Farmer's Market. Yesterday was the first market of the season. We got some yummy gouda cheese, handmade lotion and a lemon pastry. Sophie had a few dollars and she bought some knit bears, rubber ducky soaps and her last dollar was spent on making this cool bracelet.
We're hoping to take the pears from our tree down there and let Sophie sell them from a wagon. Our 2 apple trees are too new to bear fruit, but when they do, we'll add them to the selection.
I took Sophie and her friend to a play last night, "Greensleeve's Magic" put on by the local children's theater and it was very well done. The girls seemed to really enjoy it. I was impressed with the young people's abilities to memorize so many lines!
Life in Logan is good...local markets, plays, and Steve and I love our jobs...who knew Utah could be so cool.



No comments: