Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Big Scott News and Flat Stanley's Adventures

My little sister called tonight with very big news, she's having another baby! This is #3 for her and her husband, Michael, so congratulations to all of them and especially Ashleigh and Ryan who will be big siblings. Yea! The only bummer for me is, Val and Mike always wait until the baby's born to find out the sex of the baby and I am not that patient! I respect their willpower though.

We took Flat Stanley out on the town today and even went for a hike with him. I had to carry him in my backpack, so it's a good thing he's made out of paper. We also took him to the university and got a photo of him in front of the LDS Temple...to outsiders it looks like a castle from Disney World, maybe to insiders too, I don't know.

No comments: