Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Home



We just got home from a wonderful trip to Craig, Colorado, where Steve's parents live. We relaxed, read, played Pokemon, watched movies and took a daytrip to Steamboat Springs.
Here is a photo of me with Bosco, a fabulous dog we met in Steamboat Springs. I walked into a shoe store and there he was, lounging on the floor. He is the absolute best dog ever! He's the kind of dog you lean back against while reading a great book.
The second photo is a shot from the balcony in the Albee's house, a shot of Steve, Sophie and Grandma playing Pokemon. Soph spent quite a bit of time teaching Grandma and me Pokemon, and oy, I'm thinking if the child can keep up with all the rules of that game, she's ready for calculus! Crazy.






1 comment:

Brooke said...

Bennett wants to know if Sophie can come play Pokemon with him. He's totally impressed that she knows how to play. (We don't, but we have a lot of cards!) Can you guys come over sometime this week? Let's have dinner.