Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

College Support Update

Today I received a box of items from M.I.T.: 2 water bottles, a bundle of pens, postcards, booklets and a t-shirt. I am so excited about sharing these items with my students and appreciate the generosity of the school.

I have received 9 t-shirts in all, from: Southern Connecticut State University, Brandeis University, Florida Atlantic University, Rowan University, Keene State College, New Mexico State University, Muhlenberg, Vassar and M.I.T. and a pennant from Brown. Oh, and from Dr. Keith Pecor, a t-shirt from The College of New Jersey! I'll need to extend school to get them all worn by the end of the year.

It's nice to know there is support out there for us "little people."

No comments: