Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Proven Wrong...Again

I had to go to Ogden for job training this week and since I'm horrible at arranging child care (picking up Soph from school) and neither of our cars are trustworthy right now, I decided to be all whiney about the training.

After my good friend, Natalie, agreed to take Soph from her school to Steve's school I decided I would go to 2 out of the 4 days of training. I felt I didn't need to go to the other 2 days because I'd done all the things that were being discussed.

Well, I ended up going the 4th day and it was good and I got some helpful materials and I was a big whiner for nothing! Darn.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I would have picked up Sophie from school!! I miss you guys. I haven't made too many friends here and I miss having friends that I can just call at the spur of the moment and say, "Watch my kid."