Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Budget...Tourist Attraction


This is a photo of the set-up for our game of Car Rental Agency, inspired by our lengthy visit to Budget at the Philadelphia Airport. Sophie is an observer and she took everything in while we waited in an exceptionally long line and went through the process of renting a car. She duplicated the experience at home, complete with cars lined up in the parking lot and customer service representatives (played by Pokemon action figures). I couldn't resist getting in on the action and made each representative their own cubicle and if you look closely, you'll see the benches for those customers (again, played by Pokemon action figures) in the waiting area.
As always, it doesn't matter what attractions you take your kids to, how much money you spend on those attractions or how famous those attractions may be. Grab your local phone book and find the nearest car rental place (listed under auto rental in our phone book) and take your child there. The memories are just waiting to be formed!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is hilarious! Sophie rocks!

Brooke said...

Seriously, I will not be so cranky with the rental car process again. I will embrace it as a learning opportunity for my kids! :)