Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes



Yes, I heard the song "Changes" by David Bowie while at the Albee's (love their oldies music stations on their tv!). It's a song that has been playing in my head for a few weeks now, given the big change we're about to make in moving back to Michigan.

In about 4 months this blog will probably become defunct, or will change topics, so what I'd like before I go is to include other writers' perspectives on life in Utah.

If you are reading this, please think about submitting a post. I only give the viewpoint of life in Utah as someone who is not part of the dominant culture and I have never been part of the dominant culture. I know the perspective of someone who is LDS or who was LDS and lives in Utah has to be very different from mine.

The photo with this post is just a great pic of Soph and Lucy...has nothing to do with the content.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

If you'd like me to submit a post, I'd be happy to do that. Just give me an idea of what you're looking for. Things like how long or short you'd like it to be, how soon you need it, and if you have any specific topics within "Living in Utah" that you'd like to cover.

I've lived in Utah almost continuously from the time I was six years old until now (age 39), so that's more ground than I really want to cover in writing, and certainly more than you or anyone else wants to read. A segment of my experience (whether broken out chronologically or topically, or whatever) would be fun to cover though.

Anyway, feel free to e-mail me if you'd like me to submit a post. My address is charlottelaughs at gmail dot com.