Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hiking and Kool-Aide Stands


My friend, Natalie, and I went hiking up Green Canyon yesterday and I realized how fortunate we are to live amongst this beauty! Sometimes I feel like I'm on a permanent vacation, going biking, hiking, and then it hits me that I get to live here and it feels pretty cool.
Soph and her friend had a Kool-Aide stand yesterday. Sophie is trying to make $11 to buy a stuffed unicorn, which has put her in a bit of a frenzy. She was determined to sit outside at the stand "during rush hour," but there really isn't a rush hour past our house on a Saturday. We finally have summer weather here and I'm sure we'll have many more Kool-Aide stands...so if you're in the neighborhood, stop on by! She did give a complimentary cup to our neighbor who didn't have any cash on him and had just finished taking the ACT...I thought that definitely deserved a free cup of Kool-Aide!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Heather! I agree, we are lucky to live here. We have the most amazing places just outside our back doors. Do you mountain bike??