Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Holidays!




We've been having fun getting ready for the holidays! Sophie is a whiz at decorating cookies, no shortage of icing and sprinkles.

We went to a reading of The Polar Express and loved it! We helped with it last year and helped again this year and it is such an easy and nice way to gather with other families and listen to a wonderful story. The kids love coming in their pajamas, sitting on the floor and hearing the story. After the book there is hot chocolate and cookies for everyone and the kids get their own bell to take home. It's done at The Whittier Center, which is a really cool Logan spot!

1 comment:

twinpak70 said...

I think Sophie got her cookie decorating skills from her Mom Mom and her great Uncle Jim!!! Takes me back many years!! I think, perhaps, my mother spent more money for cookie decorations than for the rest of the ingredients. Hmmm...