Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stolen from Brooke's Blog!

Ok, I left a comment on Brooke's blog and I guess that means I've committed to doing the same activity...here it is:

1) In the comments section, leave a memory that includes you and me. Even if you don't know me that well, write about something that you remember.

2) If you have a blog, I will do the same on your blog! (If you don't have a blog, I highly recommend starting one, it's very therapeutic!)

That's it...I think. I don't remember Brooke's blog stating this, but if it's a memory of me being a jerk, please pick a different one, ha! :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, Heather. So many memories. I remember you sitting on the floor trying to pronunciate the days of the week in Spanish like you had been speaking Spanish your whole life. I didn't know that you didn't speak Spanish. You asked me after the class how much longer I had in my pregnancy. I said, "Tengo dos o tres semanas mas." You said, "Oh, I dont' speak any Spanish." For some reason that made me laugh hysterically. Then, when we had decided to moved to Texas, I love that you pulled me aside and cautioned me that when people found out I was not actually from Texas they would feel sorry for me and that my kids would think it was weird to have to pledge to the Texas flag. All true.

Brooke said...

I loved visiting with you in the bead store on one snowy, snowy day. We got gabbing and I think both of us ended up running out of time to actually purchase beads, and had to leave.

I can't get over your smile and enthusiasm for life. I remember fun times at afterschool art club, and particularly the time you had secretly asked all the children to sign a big old banner for me to thank me for teaching, and also included some delish treats from the Grist Mill. You are so thoughtful and SO MUCH FUN!

I have seen you sitting in the hallway at school working with small groups on fun activities so many times... You are probably the most positive and upbeat person I know. For real.

I love seeing you in your Volvo, or just seeing your Volvo and knowing it is you at the school after hours or during the summer. You are so awesome. We are lucky to have you at Adams, and I am SOOOO lucky to count you as my friend!!!!