Abe Said it Best

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dog Days of Summer




Today I feel great about having 3 dogs, but a lot of times I feel completely overwhelmed. I went back to work this week, Soph is back in school and Steve has been back for over a week. I was nervous about how the dogs would handle it, but they're only home for about 3 hours on their own and they seem just fine.

Just like when Sophie was little, I'm learning I don't have to entertain the dogs every moment, they will be just fine, probably do even better, if I'm not constantly trying to stimulate their doggie brains.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I was so happy to see that you are blogging again! Excellent! It makes me so happy to "see" the doggies, and hear how you're coping with this major life change!